- Who is Points International?
- Points is a trusted partner to the world’s leading loyalty programs, leveraging its unique Loyalty Commerce Platform to build, power, and grow a network of ways members can get and use their favourite loyalty currency. Our platform combines insights, technology, and resources to make the movement of loyalty currency simpler and more intelligent for nearly 60 reward programs worldwide. Founded in 2000, Points is headquartered in Toronto with teams operating around the globe.
- Where is Points International headquartered?
- Points International is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. Points International, 111 Richmond St. W., Suite 700, Toronto, Ontario Canada M5H 2G4.
- When was Points International founded?
- Points International was founded in 2000.
- On which exchange is Points International traded and what is its ticker symbol?
- Points International is traded on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "PCOM" and the Toronto Stock Exchange under "PTS."
- When does Points International's fiscal year end?
- Points International's fiscal year end is December 31st.
- How can I purchase Points International's stock?
- Points International's common stock can be bought or sold through a stockbroker or online trading service, or generally through a financial institution that provides brokerage services.
- Can I buy and sell stock directly from Points International?
- Points International does not currently offer a direct stock purchase plan. Shares may be purchased through a registered broker or online trading service.
- Does Points International issue dividends or have a Direct Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)?
- Points International does not currently issue dividends or offer a DRIP plan.
- Whom do I contact for information on my stockholder account? (Transfer Agent)
- Computershare, our transfer agent, maintains all of our stockholder records. Their team is available to assist with changes of address or stockholder information. They also handle issues related to lost or stolen certificates.
They can be reached at Computershare, 100 University Ave., 8th floor Toronto, Ontario M5J 2Y1; Canada. Telephone: 1 800-564-6253
- How do I contact Points International Investor Relations?
- To contact Points International Investor Relations, please email email@example.com.
- How do I request financial materials?
- You may find and download current information throughout the pages of this investor relations site. You may also sign up to receive certain information automatically through Email Alerts.