- Who is Points.com Inc.?
- Points.com Inc. (Points) is a trusted partner to the world’s leading loyalty programs, leveraging its unique Loyalty Commerce Platform to build, power, and grow a network of ways members can get and use their favourite loyalty currency. Our platform combines insights, technology, and resources to make the movement of loyalty currency simpler and more intelligent for nearly 60 reward programs worldwide. Founded in 2000, Points is headquartered in Toronto with teams operating around the globe.
- Where is Points headquartered?
- Points is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario at 111 Richmond St. W., Suite 700, Toronto, Ontario Canada M5H 2G4.
- When was Points founded?
- Points was founded in 2000.
- On which exchange is Points traded and what is its ticker symbol?
- Points is traded on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "PCOM" and the Toronto Stock Exchange under "PTS."
- When does Points fiscal year end?
- Points fiscal year end is December 31st.
- How can I purchase Points’ stock
- Points common stock can be bought or sold through a stockbroker or online trading service, or generally through a financial institution that provides brokerage services
- Can I buy and sell stock directly from Points?
- Points does not currently offer a direct stock purchase plan. Shares may be purchased through a registered broker or online trading service.
- Does Points issue dividends or have a Direct Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)?
- Points does not currently issue dividends or offer a DRIP plan.
- Whom do I contact for information on my stockholder account? (Transfer Agent)
- Computershare, our transfer agent, maintains all of our stockholder records. Their team is available to assist with changes of address or stockholder information. They also handle issues related to lost or stolen certificates.
They can be reached at Computershare, 100 University Ave., 8th floor Toronto, Ontario M5J 2Y1; Canada. Telephone: 1 800-564-6253
- How do I contact Points’ Investor Relations?
- To contact Points’ Investor Relations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I request financial materials?
- You may find and download current information throughout the pages of this investor relations site. You may also sign up to receive certain information automatically through Email Alerts.