- Who is Points International?
- Points International is the global leader in loyalty currency management. Via a state-of-the-art loyalty commerce platform, Points provides loyalty eCommerce and technology solutions to the world's top brands to enhance their consumer offerings and streamline their back-end operations. Points' solutions enhance the management and monetization of loyalty currencies ranging from frequent flyer miles and hotel points to retailer and credit card rewards, for more than 45 partners worldwide. Points also manages Points.com, where almost 4 million consumers use the only industry sanctioned loyalty wallet to not only track all of their loyalty programs but also trade, exchange and redeem their miles and points. In addition to these services, Points' unique SaaS products allow eCommerce merchants to add loyalty solutions directly to their online stores, rewarding customers for purchases at the point-of-sale.
- Where is Points International headquartered?
- Points International is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. Points International, 111 Richmond St. W., Suite 700, Toronto, Ontario Canada M5H 2G4. .
- When was Points International founded?
- Points International was founded in 2000.
- On which exchange is Points International traded and what is its ticker symbol?
- Points International is traded on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol "PCOM" and the Toronto Stock Exchange under "PTS."
- When does Points International's fiscal year end?
- Points International's fiscal year end is December 31st.
- How can I purchase Points International's stock?
- Points International's common stock can be bought or sold through a stockbroker or online trading service, or generally through a financial institution that provides brokerage services.
- Can I buy and sell stock directly from Points International?
- Points International does not currently offer a direct stock purchase plan. Shares may be purchased through a registered broker or online trading service.
- Does Points International issue dividends or have a Direct Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)?
- Points International does not currently issue dividends or offer a DRIP plan
- Whom do I contact for information on my stockholder account? (Transfer Agent)
- Computershare, our transfer agent, maintains all of our stockholder records. The transfer agent is available to assist changes of address or changes in stockholder information. They will also handle issues related to lost or stolen certificates. Computershare 100 University Ave., 8th floor Toronto, Ontario M5J 2Y1 Canada Telephone: 800-564-6253
- How do I contact Points International Investor Relations?
- To contact Points International Investor Relations, please email email@example.com
- How do I request financial materials?
- You may find and download current information throughout the pages of this investor relations site. You may also sign up to receive certain information automatically through Email Alerts.